Tuesday, March 22, 2011

when i said

assalamualaikum...

ketika jari mula berbicara

_________________________
 I am proud to have family members who so loved me. a sister, a brother and who understands me. I am delighted at the sight of them all happy, I want to be like them. my sister no matter how many twists and turns of life, he successfully confronted with courage. I want to be strongger  no matter what happens to remain successful in life. 

not too much if I said I was the perfect family on my eyes. It is customary when there is crisis, there is a problem, Is this normal life .. if I'm missing something in my life right now, I do not loss anything because I already have the perfect life dat i still have them dat realy love me.


true, the time now I really miss them. want to be and see the sweet face of my mother,because the face is capable of providing a lasting peace in my life.

Sorry for this day all of a sudden want to write broken kih3 hurmmmm I want to back my home  to as soon as possible .... I am tired b here ... too many obstacles that have confronted me.




I want to change


no more tears
no more frustration
no false hope

I want to love myself completely




No comments: